Your First Visit
Your child’s initial visit will include acclimation to the new environment. A thorough examination of the teeth, soft tissue, including frenums, bite, eruption pattern, tonsils and airway will be completed and any necessary films may be recommended A risk assessment following exam will also be completed along with an oral hygiene and diet review. Although there are no guarantees that a child that does well for an initial appointment will do well for an operative appointment, every measure is taken to ensure we make the child as comfortable as possible. All treatment options with the guardian that presents to make an informed decision before moving forward. We want every parent to feel knowledgeable and at ease with any treatment needed moving forward.
Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the examination. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Why Our Patients Choose Us
- YOUR child is OUR specialty. We specialize in pediatric dentistry and invest in providing modern top-quality facilities and staff.
- Broad service offerings. The Pediatric Dental Care staff are experienced in performing ALL avenues pediatric dentistry.
- State of the art sterilization. We offer a brand new facility with the latest equipment and digital technology which includes a state of the art sterilization center compliant with all the sterilization weekly standards, HIIPA standards and OSHA standards.
- We are owned and founded by a doctor. Pediatric Dental Care makes its decisions based upon what is best for our patients from a doctor's perspective, not simply based on economics.
Insurance & Financing Options
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, & Care Credit!
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your examination:
- Your child's dental referral slip
- A list of medications your child is taking
- Please fill out the necessary registration forms including medical history and insurance information by clicking on the blue link below. This will allow our office to finish processing your appointment. It will also allow you time to relax when you enter with your children.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.